نادى الشحن | Freight Club

نادى الشحن | Freight Club (http://www.freightclub.net/vb/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.freightclub.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   5 STAR RATING ON TRUSTPILOT air freight (http://www.freightclub.net/vb/showthread.php?t=952)

GNA88 11-12-2015 04:21 AM

5 STAR RATING ON TRUSTPILOT air freight

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/450450/f...8137&width=322

Very impressed and 100% satisfied! Our experience with AirFreight was one of the best I've had with a shipping company. We were very impressed with the company and especially Kevin Carpenter, his attention to detail and keeping us informed on our status is one of the main reasons we did and will use AirFreight again and again! Thank you, Kevin and team for the excellent service and obvious care for our product's delivery!

Samantha MacKellar
Partners In Recognition, Inc.

logo-paradise-helicopters-air-freight.png
Great Service, Good Prices, ask for Kevin. We had an oversize shipment that we needed to get from TN to HI on a time crunch. Kevin Carpenter at airfreight was a life saver. Not only was he able to help us out with the shipment and get it airfreighted to Hawaii, it was delivered early! Kevin gave us excellent customer service by keeping us updated on the status of the shipment from pickup through delivery, and also checked back in after delivery to make sure we didn't run into any problems with the delivered product. I absolutely recommend Kevin at Airfreight!

Stephanie Takasaki
Paradise Helicopters

logo-cornell-iron-air-freight-company.png
Outstanding Service. Our products do not fit the typical UPS / FedEx dimensions for air freight. Finding airfreight.com was a huge benefit. Bryan Bereziuk did an outstanding job and handled everything from start to finish.

Dave Mahon
Cornell Iron

logo-redwood-electric-air-freight-california.png
Phenomenal Service. Kevin Carpenter did an incredible job in an extraordinary circumstance. In electrical construction, logistics plays a key component in getting material where we need it when we need it, no matter how difficult or unrealistic the expectation. Yesterday was that moment, and Kevin met the challenge in getting our material from West Coast to East with less than 2 hours to accomplish this feat. Kevin met the challenge and followed our delivery all the way to receipt! Great work.

Gary Hoffman
Redwood Electric Group

logo-burgess-norton-air-freight.png
Needed help in a hurry! Our company needed to move some parts by air, leaving in the evening and arriving the next morning. One call to Air reight.com, and within 2 hours the parts were picked up and moving to the destination. The parts arrived earlier than the required time. The nice thing was that they kept us informed of the stock movements all the way until the parts were signed for. I will definitely use them again, if the need arises.

David Brown
Materials Manager, Burgess-Norton Mfg. Co., Inc.

logo-metcalfbuilders-air-freight-nevada.png
Easy Correspondence, Arrived Early. Delivered 2500+ pounds of pressure vessels at a reasonable rate overnight from Cincinnati, OH to Reno, NV where they arrived early. Excellent customer care for a time-critical delivery solution, where initial contact and delivery took all of four days.

Ryan Vukich
Project Manager, Metcalf Builders, Inc.

logo-team-graphx-air-freight-california.png
Excellent Service and Communication. Justin at AirFreight.com was great to work with. He was able to ship my pallet from California to Florida next day and beat Fedex pricing by a few grand. Definitely recommend this company and will be using them in the future.

Chris Mark
Team Graphx

logo-mediastar-promotions-air-freight-baltimore.png
Fast, Reliable Service! Airfreight.com did a terrific job of shipping some last minute items faster than any of the larger shipping companies could. The service was great, and we will definitely use them again!

Douglas Hinchy
Operations Manager / Fulfillment, MediaStar Promotions

logo-dsm-air-freight-domestic.png
Same Day Delivery Service. If you need to have something picked up and delivered same day, I would definitely use them again! Bryan Bereziuk was great. He was very helpful and followed through with the shipment until it delivered. Thanks again Bryan!!!!

Carla Garza
Royal DSM

logo-air-freight-arizona-scenic-industries.png
Air Freight saved our project. Our company installed 14' tall "Orange is the New Black" candle props in Times Square early Tuesday morning. We had to get replacement clear plastic tops sent from Phoenix, AZ to New York on Monday. Due to the size of the crate, we couldn't use our usual air cargo company. Kevin Carpenter at AirFreight.com was able to find a plane with a cargo door large enough for our crate, and the crate arrived at JFK airport in time for the install in Times Square. Without AirFreight.com we could not have installed the candles on time.

Robin Finzel
Scenic Industries

logo-air-freight-service-ernest-packaging.png
Overnite Shipment Reno to Portland Oregon. A HUGE thank you to Kevin Carpenter!! I have been in distribution for many years and I must say that Kevin is one of the most efficient in his field that I have worked with. Great communication and very timely in response. Thanks again for making a stressful situation better by providing such great customer service. Darlene

Darlene Snell
Ernest Packaging Solutions

logo-cargo-logistics-llc-same-day-delivery.png
Exceptional service with top-notch attention to my freight! My experience could not have been better. Steve Janssen helped me with an urgent delivery that had special needs and my client couldn't have been more happy. Steve helped me impress my customer by arranging a prompt delivery and provided me with continual updates on where my cargo was and the status of delivery. It is *******ing to see a company take their service to the level that this one has. I will recommend them to everyone!

Kerri Kemp
Cargo Logistics International

logo-spectrum-aerospace-air-freight-services.png
Hot Shot Shipment from San Jose to LAX for Spectrum. This had to be one of the most trouble free Hot Shot shipments we have ever done, Justin Peroli was a pro, the shipment was picked up on time and in fact was delivered earlier than promised. Thanks to Justin and the Team at AirFreight for a job well done.

Lars Dirks
CEO, Spectrum Aerospace

logo-argosy-air-freight-florida.png
Great service, easy to use! I needed 5 large crates shipped overnight from Orlando to Chicago and Air Freight delivered. My contact was Kevin Carpenter. He reviewed their capabilities, we agreed on a price and set up the pick up. Communication from Kevin helped me know where our equipment was during the delivery. Our equipment was delivered on-time and in good condition. I would use Air Freight again.

Ben Gaskill
National Sales Director, Argosy Foodservice

logo-gldd-air-freight-chicago.png
Good experience. Great customer service. Excellent communication and availability. Delivered on short-notice.

James J. Hiserodt
Senior Purchasing Agent, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company

logo-seko-forklift-air-freight-services.png
Terrific, very professional and efficient response and delivery! This was a last minute emergency where UPS, DHL and my ordinary freight could not provide the necessary delivery of an urgent shipment (30 X 30 X 30 pallet weighing 300 lb.) from California to Iowa - Saturday noon pickup and Monday delivery. Scheduling was uncomplicated, pickup was as promised and my client was very happy to receive his product early in the day as promised. Over 2000 miles from Saturday Noon to Monday morning! Fantastic!

Henry Nicolle
Seko Forklift Scales

logo-merrills-packaging-airfreight-services.png
AirFreight Com - Merrill's Packaging to El Paso, TX. The driver got the job done. The driver was friendly, communicated nicely and delivered the product as requested first AM less than 24 hours later. I got an e-mail notifying me and the customer had their goods immediately thereafter. I appreciated the extra service by the driver to depalletize and load the parts onto the elevated dock. Thanks. We'll put Airfreight.Com into our quiver of resources.

Rick Schulz
Director, Operations & Sales Merrill's Packaging, Inc.

logo-final-phase-construction.png
Very Happy Customer!!! Our company had an emergency for our client and I contacted Airfreight through the ***site and very quickly I was contacted by Chris Noe. My experience with Chris was superb! He was responsive to our needs with a sense of urgency that made me know and believe we were being taken care of, and we were!!! We even thought we had a problem during the pick up and I had to contact Chris and he called me within seconds to take care of us. We ended up not having any problems, but it was nice to know Chris was there for us!! I will look forward to working with Chris again for our shipping needs. Thank you very much, Marcia Watterson

Marcia Watterson
Contracts, Final Phase Construction

logo-reindl-printing.png
Excellent Service and Quality People! I worked with Chris Noe and have nothing but positive things to say about him. He went the extra mile investigating this shipment for me, kept in contact every step of the way and I could count on him to return calls/e-mails within minutes. Along with the excellent service, we received favorable pricing and shipment was delivered as promised even with a tight schedule. Chris and Company have earned our business and I look forward to our future partnerships.
Brian Belsky
Estimator, Reindl Printing

logo-coca-cola-air-freight.png
We are in the beverage business and we were able to source some parts from another facility in California. It was a last minute call and Air Freight came to the rescue. I called at 9 am and the parts were drop shipped in Arizona at 5:30 pm. We were able to get running and back to production, thanks for the rapid call to duty.
Brandon J Garcia
Parts Expeditor, Coca-Cola *******ments

logo-perfection-pet-foods-air-freight.png
This was the 1st time I've had to use Air Freight and it was a great experience from start to finish. Good rates and the product delivered ahead of schedule without a problem
Martin A. Garza
Perfection Pet Foods

Dealing with Hot Shot Trucking was a success from the first quotation to the final delivery. Professionally done, schedules were kept as stated. So definitely we will continue using their services and recommend them to our customers.
Maria Rodriguez
GMD Industries

umicore.png
Great Service All Around! Service was fast and friendly. Chris did an excellent job in getting everything we needed to set AirFreight up as a vendor and providing all information that I would need to set up shipment. Deliveries were made early if not on time and I received emails as soon as the deliveries were made. The price quoted was the price that was billed to us. All in all it was a great experience shipping through air freight.”

Jodie Finkbiner
Sales Administrator - Umicore Precious ****ls Chemistry USA

EXCELLENT SERVICE! I would definitely use your services again, I was very pleased with the service I received. I had an extremely hot shipment come in over the weekend and there was a problem at the airlines and I received a call from Justin to advise me, I was very impressed. I will be calling again.”

Lynne McGovern
strikewestofen-america.png
Wonderful!!! Service was wonderful and totally helpful.”

Mary Brennan
StrikoWestofen America

I called at least a half dozen expeditors for freight that had to be at our customer's plant the next day at 6am. No one could find a truck or a driver for our shipment. I found AirFreight.com by accident online and could not be happier. Bryan looked relentlessly to find us a truck and the driver was a problem solver and did more than expected. I wish I would have found this company sooner!

Erika Haase
Allpass Corporation

Smooth shipping option! The whole operation was easy. Delivery was before noon got delivered early in the morning. Exactly what was needed. If we need anything overnighted then we will exercise this option.”

Clark Goodrich
Absolute Concrete Colors

mp-pumps.png
Quick response - quick delivery! I had over 3000 lbs. of product to ship over 700 miles and my shipment needed to be at my customers place by 8 a.m. central time. Also, I was not made aware of the urgency of the shipment until 11 a.m. eastern. I searched the internet and by 2 p.m. I had found AirFreight. They set me up in their system quickly, got a truck to me before my close of business and my customer received their shipment first thing in the morning. I am very thankful I found this company.”

Geoff
MP Pumps

DAVID-leibowitz-TESTIMONIAL.png
A First-Rate Business with Impeccable Integrity. We've been doing business with Dan Boaz and his team for a couple of years now. Our experience with them has always been the same: They know exactly what they're doing; they have all of the details we need at their fingertips; and they have always done exactly what they've promised to do - perfectly and on time. I wish all businesses we deal with were like Airfreight.com.”

David Leibowitz
Corporate Finance

They did everything they said and better. On time pick up and delivery.”

Bill Pittman
Wendland Tank Corp.

asw-express.png
The very definition of Premium Service, you can count on them 100%. It's been a while since I learned the difference between costly and expensive. As time goes by you learn that some products or services are expensive because they don't give you your moneys worth, in other words their price is to high for what they offer. But others are costly, because despite of their price difference between others in the same market, you do get what you paid for and most of the time you get a little more.

In this business, counting on your suppliers promise is essential in keeping your customer happy, and Air Freight's promise is they one we count on.”

Frank Losada
ASW Express

الساعة الآن 07:39 PM.